10 Ways We Make It Easy To Hold Santa's Shop or Holiday Shop!
1. Preprinted Announcement Flyers, Money Envelopes & Wall Posters. Since Fund Resources provides the advertising materials, the chairperson only has to arrange to distribute them in a timely manner. Need bilingual flyers? We have printed flyers already translated.
2. Preprinted Highlights Gift List. Highlights the items in the shop with YOUR retail prices. Helps parents plan on how much to let the students spend.
3. Use of a CASH REGISTER during the sale (subject to availability.) Cash register comes programmed by price code. Enter a sale by pressing the pre-coded buttons, or by individual price. Cash register will tally the total charge for the students, and even issue a printed receipt. Gifts come with price codes printed on the box for ease in determining what to charge. (Cash registers are subject to availability and must be request in writing on the program agreement.)
4. Rolling Metal Dispay Cases (subject to availability) By requesting at sign-up, we pack your merchandise by item number and price category in our rolling metal display cases. Just open the cases and you're ready to start selling! Close the cases at night for security. (Must be requested in writing on agreement by Oct. 15th.)
5. No Inventory! Simply sell all items for the correct suggested retail price, then fill out the simple BILLING SUMMARY at the end of your program. It will calculate your bill quickly. No beginning or ending inventory taken by your group is necessary. (Optional service.)
6. Daily Re-Order service! Call, fax or e-mail re-orders by 2:00 pm each day and the re-order will be delivered to the school in the morning, either by or own drivers in major metro areas, or via UPS Next Day Air otherwise.
7. Merchandise packed by price for ease in set-up. In almost all cases, the gift merchandise is packed by Fund Resources by price category so that the same price items are found together when you set-up.
8. QUALITY MERCHANDISE! Nothing is more important than offering good quality gifts! You'll find our selection comes with great perceived value as we ll as kid-appeal. We strive to avoid common market-goods in favor of an exclusive look. Size does matter, and so does the boxing used with the gifts. We choose larger items that are protected in quality boxes and have a real use as a gift, not just another knick-knack to clutter the shelf.
9. Special Selections: RELIGIOUS, SPANISH, AFRICAN-AMERICAN & BARGAIN VALUE. Extra selection of gifts is available to supplement the regular selection.
10. Flexibility in PRICES charged to the students . . . and in PROFIT MARGIN chosen by the PTA!
Click to the following lines to visit additional pages about the SANTA'S SHOP HOLIDAY SHOPprogram:
Fund Resources, Inc. 4550 S. Wayside, Suite 100, Houston, TX 77087 Phone: (713) 649-2100 or (800) 327-2106 Fax: (713) 649-2199 E-Mail: Fundresources@att.net
Fund Resources, Inc. - providers of Inflatables, Moonwalks, Bounces, Moonbounces, Interactives, Obstacles Courses, Slides, Bungee Runs, Water Slides, Joust, Rides, Dunk Tanks, Rock Walls, Trackless Train, Concessions, Games, Booths, Prizes, Novelties, Rentals, Redemption Booths, Confetti Eggs, Silly String, Sandy Candy, Clowns, Face Painters, Magicians, Tents, Tables, Chairs, Popcorn, SnoKones, Cotton Candy and Hotdog Warmers for Company Picnics, School Carnivals, Church Bazaars, Festivals, Parties, Benefits and Special Events. We provide the original in-school holiday shopping program Santa's Wonderland Gift Shop / Holiday Wonderland Gift Shop featuring gifts on consignment, no inventory services, cash register on loan, free delivery and pickup, daily re-orders, rolling metal cabinets and quality merchandise. We also provide the Adventure Land Book Fairs program, the Reading Point Store program for school AR redemption prizes, the Mother's Day Gift Shop and the Valentine's Day Gift Shop programs. Serving schools, churches, companies and organization in Texas and across the USA.