The FUN FAIR is a midway of carnival-type skill games with booths and prizes, programmed for your event and ready for your volunteers to operate.
We loan you the booths and games, you pay only for the prizes used. Fund Resources provides this service as a way for your school or church to have a professionally planned activity that does not require you to spend valuable time choosing games, buying prizes or building booths!
Our FUN FAIR Service is an easy way to make your event shine!
The colorful booths, challengeing fun games, and exciting prizes can be a real centerpiece for your event.
The Fun Fair works best for public schools, private schools with 100 ore more students, and churches with large congregations, or Catholic church festivals. Other smaller groups will find our package deal service more designed for their needs. The Fun Fair is offered subject to availability of equipment, date and location of your event.
BOOTHS AND GAME LOANED TO YOUR GROUP: Every game you select for the FUN FAIR comes complete with the following: • All the equipment necessary to run the game (balls, pins, pucks, etc.) • A colorful red-and-white-striped canvas and metal hinge booth. Some groups may want tops on the booths so canopy booths
may be available at an extra charge per booth. Most groups find the hinge booths to be sufficient for their event. • A colorul sign for each game. • Instructions (Game Summaries) for set-up and running of each game. • A complete selection of prizes for each game, inventoried and individually boxes per game.
All your organization has to do is provide the people to help set-up the booths and games, run the games, and help take-down at the end.
DELIVERY AND SET-UP: Fund Resources will deliver the "Fun Fair" to your event and pick up at the end. Our Event Manager will direct your people in setting up the booths and games. There is a delivery fee for the Fun Fair service (based on distance from downtown), however, if you are also renting inflatable from Fund Resources for the same event, delivery is included at no extra charge.
BIG PROFITS: Because we know how our games play (we've been doing this for 37 years), we pack an assortment of prizes so that your group will make a BIG PROFIT, and so that the children playing the games will know that they have a fair chance to win exciting prizes. Consequently, we program prize costs that will let your group make from 50% to 65% profit. To make that profit, all your workers have to is follow the instructions provided by Fund Resources on each game summary. While we can't guarantee how much you will take in, we can give you a general idea: $50.00 in FUN FAIR prizes (school/church cost) will generate about $150.00 income. Remember, the cost of prizes is determined by how many prizes are used. So, the more the games are played at your event, the more prizes you will use and the higher your cost will be. The REALLY GOOD NEWS is that as your costs go up so does your income and profit!
PRIZES ON CONSIGNMENT: Fund Resources takes back all unused prizes at the end of the event except for opened bags of Fish Pond prizes and Consolation prizes - all other prizes come back to us for full credit!
NUMBER OF GAMES TO TAKE: With the FUN FAIR service, we require that your group to use a minimum of seven (7) games. Most schools and churches find that 7 - 12 games is sufficient to have a wonderful midway in the middle of your carnival or bazaar. It is important to have enough games to appeal to all ages of children attending your event. It is equally important that you have a large enough volunteer core to be able to run the game you take - a game with no workers helps no one!
EVERY PLAYER WINS A PRIZE EVERY TIME HE OR SHE PLAYS! All Fun Fair games include 1st Prizes, 2nd Prizes and Consolation Prizes so that no matter if the child wins or loses, he or she goes away with something. The nice thing is that in Fund Resources' Fun Fair, prizes given as 1st or 2nd Prize truly reflect the fact that the player has won a top prize.
WAYS TO AWARD THE PRIZES: We offer three (3) ways for your group to award prizes in the FUN FAIR service:
1. FUN FAIR with REDEMPTION BOOTH We pack the prizes in a special prepack so your group can operate a "redemption booth", just like you see at Chuck-E-Cheese. Players win tokens in the games, then take the tokens to the central redemption booth to claim prizes. Parents love the Redemption Booth idea because it centralizes prize redemption as well as makes it possible for all players to add up tokens to redeem for larger prizes. You pay at the end of the event for all prizes not returned to Fund Resources.
2. FUN FAIR with PRIZES PACKED BY GAME We pack the prizes individually for each game. When the child plays the game, the prize won is awarded immediately at the booth. You pay for prizes not returned to Fund Resources.
3. FUN FAIR with PRIZES PACKED BY GAME with SET COST PER BOX If your group wants to know the cost of the prizes upfront, we will pack prizes for each game in prepacked boxes that cost your group $75.00 per box. In this case, you pay for the first box of prizes for each game if you open it. Additional boxes can be provided on consignment by the box.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PROVIDE? - 4-6 workers to help set up the booths about two hours before the event starts (takes about 30 minutes.) - 4-6 workers to help take-down the booths at the end of the event and load back in our trailer (about 20 minutes.) - Tables for the games if needed - most games need a 6' table. We can provide these at $8.00 rent each but most schools and churches have tables so why pay the rent, just use your own tables. -. Workers to run the games - we suggest 2 adults per shift. - Workers to set up the Redemption Booth display and work in the redemption booth during the event.
WHAT ARE YOUR COSTS? - You pay for the prizes used. You take an ending inventory of the leftover prizes. The difference between what you
started with and what you end with is what you pay for. We invoice you after the event and you have seven (7) days to pay the bill.
- Delivery fee - $85.00 inside Beltway (Sam Houston Toll Way), $95.00 further out. (Additional mileage charge will be added f event location is more than 35 miles from downtown Houston.)
- Redemption Token Rental Fee - we charge $4.95/game using tokens to cover for loss and preparing the token tray.
- Initial Payment: $200.00 is paid at the time you sign your agreement scheduling the Fun Fair. This initial payment is non-refundable but will be applied COMPLETELY against the final invoice for the Fun Fair.
Fund Resources, Inc. P. O. Box 20583, Houston, TX 77225 Phone: (713) 649-2100 E-Mail: email@example.com
Fund Resources, Inc. - providers of Inflatables, Moonwalks, Bounces, Concessions, Games, Booths, Prizes, Novelties, Rentals, Redemption Booths, Confetti Eggs, Silly String, Sandy Candy, Clowns, Face Painters, Magicians, Tents, Tables, Chairs, Popcorn, SnoKones, Cotton Candy and Hotdog Warmers for Company Picnics, School Carnivals, Church Bazaars, Festivals, Parties, Benefits and Special Events. We provide the original in-school holiday shopping program Santa's Wonderland Gift Shop / Holiday Wonderland Gift Shop featuring gifts on consignment, no inventory services, cash register on loan, free delivery and pickup, daily re-orders, rolling metal cabinets and quality merchandise. We also provide the Mother's Day Gift Shop and the Valentine's Day Gift Shop programs. Serving schools, churches, companies and organizations in Texas and across the USA.
All information shown, services offered and prices listed on this website (or on downloads from this website) are subject to change by Fund Resources at any time. March 2021 - all previous handouts or information may no longer be valid so please be sure to request the most recent publications, information or policies on using our services and equipment.